Enterprise Service Manager
2019 Oct 29
The Enterprise Support and Services team based in Bucharest is looking for a new enthusiastic member!
As an Enterprise Service Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Enterprise Support and Services. You will oversee and provide functional support to internal and external customers in delivering high-service quality and satisfaction.
You will be required to work on Enterprise Service portfolio, while balancing a large workload in a fast-paced environment. The right person will also be comfortable interfacing with clients and managing intricate and sensitive client relationships, ensuring they are fostering these relationships until resolution has been reached. We expect the ideal candidate to contribute to our positive team culture by sharing our values: outstanding service to our customers, partners, and each other; respect, accountability, and excellence in everything we do.
- Manage and develop Enterprise Services portfolio - Professional Services, Education Services;
- Produce quality, secure and resilient designs, flows and supporting documents for new or improved services, for current and future professional services requirements of the organization;
- Conduct internal projects inside the department with regular updates;
- Monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions;
- Ensure delivery capacity required by the market;
- Measure the performance of services delivered to customers and partners;
- Propose and implement improvement measures to increase efficiency and effectiveness;
- Build strong relationships with other internal teams: marketing, product delivery, product management and documentation
Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the following areas:
- Service portfolio management;
- IT Service Management;
- Operational management;
- Project management;
- IT technical background (operating systems, virtualization, networking, antimalware solutions).
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, quick learner, dynamic, energetic and customer-oriented;
- Proven ability to lead, influence, and mentor across functional groups not directly in the reporting structure;
- Project management and business research, organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Experience with business process improvement and change management;
- Experience implementing methodologies to improve customer satisfaction and build strong internal relationships;
- Work independently; receive minimal guidance;
- Experience dealing with international teams and customers;
- Demonstrated strong work ethic;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Prior experience working with business applications, like Salesforce, Jira, Office;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Fluent in Spanish, German or French is a plus.
If you take up our offer, you will:
Apply to this job
- Work on great technologies & products;
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- Be part of a multinational company;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Enjoy a competitive salary, trainings and career development path.