Support Engineer BOX
2019 Sep 05
The first of its kind, Bitdefender BOX is a revolutionary internet security solution that incorporates hardware, cloud and software designed to protect your smart home and your family.
You will be working with our Technical Support Engineers to provide 24/7 support for this new IoT Security Solution:
- Work via phone, email, chat, TeamViewer or Putty to provide complete solutions and service;
- Perform specific services which include: Software/Hardware upgrades and installation, Troubleshoot software, hardware, network issues & peripherals;
- Provide thorough documentation of all work;
- Respond to client inquiries;
- Help end users understand BOX and its role in protecting their household devices.
- Identify, diagnose, and correct problems in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Identify, respond to, and resolve end user and computer problems in a Windows, macOS or Linux environment, including problem determination and resolution, reconfiguration of software and the application of patches and workarounds.
- Acquire complete information in order to escalate complex issues to the upper tiers;
- Install, maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair operating systems and computer peripherals. These include, but are not limited to, problems with desktops, notebooks, printers and mobile devices.
- Handle Helpdesk tickets and work flow, providing timely updates to both clients and tickets on a routine basis.
- Determine users’ technical needs and provide them with appropriate solutions.
- Experience with MS Office Suites and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Experience with macOS, Android and iOS is also preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with networks and router.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Linux, OpenWRT.
- Experience with new technology (IoT)
- Knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
- Experience in advanced PC setup, network, repair--including router, IP cameras, NAS, IoT.
- Experience with customer contact and strong customer service skills.
- Experience with working in shifts
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task,) and ability to communicate and express technical issues in technical terminology.
If you take up our offer, you will:
• Work on our great internal projects;
Apply to this job
• Be a member of a professional, motivated and enthusiastic team;
• Benefit from career development programs;
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home from time to time;
• Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance;