Entrare nel team Bitdefender significa lavorare per un nuovo tipo di società.
We are seeking dedicated specialists, determined to build a successful career in Software Quality Assurance. Bitdefender values QA Engineer as professionals performing critical functions in the software development lifecycle, and appreciates their decisive contribution to the success of our products
As a QA Engineer your tasks will include:
· Reviewing and commenting on product specifications and designs;
· Creating test plans and test cases;
· Performing tests against builds and test procedures;
· Proposing, designing, implementing and improving automated test suites;
· Investigates and isolates product problems and proposes possible solutions;
· Ensuring the product fulfills all target requirements before each release;
· Works with the DevOps engineers to integrate new test flows in the CI pipeline.
Experience with multi operating systems environments (Windows, Linux distros & macOS);
· Scripting experience with at least one of the following scripting languages: powershell, bash, python;
· Good understanding of networking concepts like: load balancing, proxies, basic network routing;
· Experience testing RESTfull APIs;
· Web browser automation tools experience;
· Experience with virtualization concepts and tools;
· Good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes;
· Working experience with both distributed and centralized versioning systems (Mercurial/Git/SVN/Perforce);
· Good analytical skills/problem solver;
· Inner drive to search and discover unmapped territories in the working field.
Any of the following skills is a plus:
· Networking experience: monitoring, basic network design and debugging using tools like Wireshark;
· Containers and container instrumentation;
· C# or similar .Net programming language;
· Experience with any of the following cloud services platform: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud;
· Debugging experience using toolsets like (but not limited to): sysinternals, windbg/gdb, strace, pmap, etc;
· Any experience with RMM tools is greatly appreciated: Kaseya, Connectwise Automate, Datto RMM, SolarWinds or similar.
If you take up our offer, you will:
• Work on our great internal projects;
• Be a member of a professional, motivated and enthusiastic team;
• Benefit from career development programs;
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home from time to time;
• Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance;