Entrare nel team Bitdefender significa lavorare per un nuovo tipo di società.
Millions of users around the world use Bitdefender products to protect their digital assets.
We want you to join the team and take up the challenge!
We’re looking for a creative-minded person who is passionate about technology and has a solid programming background. This will help you get up to speed fast with our ecosystem and successfully surpass challenges.
We’re looking for a person with initiative, who is eager to solve problems ranging from straightforward and well known to more complex and open-ended. All of the above with respect to the standards of quality, speed and stability Bitdefender proudly promotes.
Ideally you should:
• have a strong logical and algorithmic thinking
• have 2+ years of as a QA engineer in Web projects
• have good critical thinking and capacity for analysis – testing starts from the first requirements document up
• have a very good attention to details and be meticulous
• be able to approach the testing process in an organized and disciplined manner
• have experience with Agile development environments
• have the ability to work independently
It would be a plus to:
- have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- have scripting experience in any scripting language
- have ISTQB foundation level
If you take up our offer, you will: