Senior Operations Engineer - Windows
2019 Sep 05
Bitdefender is now looking for a Senior Operations Engineer to join our team in Bucharest.
- Provide system administration services for Windows Server infrastructure and development systems (scripting, loading machines, system configuration);
- Ensure systems are kept in required configuration profile, including: maintenance, changes as required by evolvement of production environments, updating software and software configurations;
- Participate in key process improvements for all Windows enterprise environments throughout the organization.
- Review and deploy new Windows service packs, hot fixes, system updates, and vendor-supplied patches according to best practices.
- Participate and actively plan, implement and manage data center consolidation and/or optimization efforts and all IT refresh and modernization activities.
- Assume other duties / projects as they arise and be responsive to the needs of the department;
- Actively contribute to all ongoing and new internal projects.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest position related technologies
- Performing specific failure recovery procedures for managed systems and applications
- Ensuring that operational procedures are up to date and effectively applied
- Meet the SLAs
- 5 years supporting and administering Active Directory Domains (2008R2, 2012R2)
- 5 years administering Microsoft Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- 5 years administrating Active Directory and Group Policy
- 5 years of MS Exchange Administration
- Proficient in troubleshooting Microsoft OS
- Good knowledge of MS SCCM in enterprise environments / Providing Baseline Configurations for Windows Enterprise Environments
- Implementing and performing Patch Management Services for Windows Servers
- Utilizing, reporting and monitoring windows server availability and performance
- Strong knowledge of Windows Power Shell
- Strong hands-on experience working with VMware technologies
- Experience with designing and implementing Active Directory and related services DNS, WINS, DHCP, FRS, and DFS.
- ADFS design and integration with SaaS/Azure and SAML providers.
- Designing and implementing Microsoft Clustering and load balancing
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve all AD replication issues and logon problems with O365 and Azure.
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals, including understanding TCP/IP, VLANs, NAT, subnetting, and Load Balancers
- Systems and Software architecture experience is a plus
If you take up our offer, you will:
• Work on our great internal projects;
Apply to this job
• Be a member of a professional, motivated and enthusiastic team;
• Benefit from career development programs;
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home from time to time;
• Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance