Quality and Customer Experience Specialist Enterprise with German
2019 Sep 04
We are looking for a new member in our Customer Experience and Quality team, willing to ensure a high quality review in terms of technical assistance offered by the Bitdefender. If you are confident in your technical knowledge and analytical skills, take this chance to be part of our enthusiastic team.
You will act as a link between our customers’ needs and the Support department by providing quality review reports and detailed descriptions where necessary. You will thus be required to work closely with the Enterprise Support Team and other Business Development teams that impact the Customer Experience.
Other responsibilities will include one to one feedback sessions, so the ideal candidate should also be well organized and able to deliver constructive quality feedback to support engineers and managers.
- Perform monthly quality review analysis and information gathering from all support interaction channels and present it to the upper management (phone, chat, remote session, on-site, fly-to-site, email, social media, forums, communities);
- Review from a quality perspective the deliverables (phone calls, emails, chats sessions, onsite visits) of the Business Support Engineers;
- Lead individual discussions with each team member to offer feedback on his/her performance from the Customer Experience point of view;
- Propose quality improvement plans (at individual and team level) to team managers, discuss and agree implementation, and implement the actions effectively;
- Propose and implement improvements in quality review process, in order to increase Customer Satisfaction Index and Customer Experience overall;
- Propose and follow-up on different product and process improvements;
- Perform quarterly quality review analysis of all team members and suggest permanent improvements;
- Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks;
- Present multichannel aggregated quality reports;
- Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow;
- Build and maintain a consolidated relationship with Bitdefender customers on delicate feedback.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, quick learner, dynamic, analytic and energetic;
- Customer oriented attitude and understanding;
- Fluent in both written and spoken German and English;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the technical support field;
- Experience with multi operating systems / environments (Windows and Linux);
- Networking knowledge (SWITCHING, ROUTING, DHCP, NAT, VPN) – CCNA Preferred;
- Experience with virtual environments (Vmware, Hyper-V or Xen Server);
- Good analytical skills / problem solver;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Attention to details;
- Organized person;
- Enthusiastic team player;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar Quality Control position is a plus;
- Results-oriented and good diagnostic skills;
- Efficient time management and team player.
• Work on our great internal projects;
Apply to this job
• Be a member of a professional, motivated and enthusiastic team;
• Benefit from career development programs;
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home from time to time;
• Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance.