Enterprise Support Representative L1
2019 Sep 04
The Enterprise Support and Services Department based in Bucharest is looking for a new young and enthusiastic member!
As an Enterprise Support Representative, you will be responsible with ensuring a high quality technical assistance for the Bitdefender business clients world-wide, within the required performance and SLA requirements. You will act as a liaison between Bitdefender and its existing customers.
The provided services are focused on email, phone, ticketing system assistance, however you will also be required to coordinate remote sessions for a better visibility and more efficient troubleshooting of the reported issues.
In this process, you will act as a link between our customers’ needs and the other departments by performing escalations to the next tier and providing detailed descriptions or reports where necessary. You will thus be required to work closely with other Bitdefender experts, in a youthful and competitive environment, which will enrich your experience and broaden your perspective.
- Ensure 1st Level of Support via email, phone and remote assistance for Bitdefender Enterprise customers in the agreed terms and conditions;
- Escalate internally to the next tier of support or other departments while keeping the responsibility of case;
- Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow;
- Build and maintain a consolidated relationship with Bitdefender customers;
- Propose improvements related to procedures, workflows etc;
- Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks;
- Work in 8 hours shifts, 24x7.
Minimum 1 years of professional experience (technical support field) in the following areas:
- Windows Desktop 7/8 or 10 Administration;
- Windows Server 2008/2012 Basic administration; Windows Services: AD, DNS, DHCP, Remote Services;
- Linux or Unix Basic administration - installation, maintenance, upgrade, Backup, NFS, Networking;
- Virtualization Infrastructure Basic administration: VMware ESXi, Citrix Xen Server, Microsoft Hyper-V;
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP Networking concepts and hands-on experience;
- Antimalware products administration is a plus.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent German, Spanish or French are a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills;
- Efficient time management and team player;
- Quick learner, dynamic, energetic and customer-oriented.
If you take up our offer, you will:
Apply to this job
- Work on great technologies & products
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team
- Be part of a multinational company
- Benefit from career development programs
- Enjoy a competitive salary, trainings and career development path