Entrare nel team Bitdefender significa lavorare per un nuovo tipo di società.
Bitdefender is looking for a UX Designer to join our consumer product design team.
Our products are envisioned to satisfy present and future user needs for digital protection and to exceed industry expectations. The chosen candidate will work in a multi-disciplinary team delivering design solutions for our cross platform products which result from a user-centered and data-driven design process.
• Delivering design solutions by balancing the user needs, business requirements and project constraints;
• Working with Product Management and other stakeholders to discover project scope and gather requirements;
• Collaborating with our Research team in order to understand user needs and conduct usability testing sessions;
• Assisting developers during the development process to ensure the quality of the implemented design;
• Creating experience maps and flows to represent and optimise user pathways;
• Creating paper sketches, wireframes and building interactive prototypes;
• Communicating the design process and design solutions to stakeholde.
• 5+ years experience in product related or agency environments designing consumer facing apps;
• Advanced understanding of user-centered design methodologies and principles;
• Advanced understanding of design patterns across multiple platforms;
• Fluency in industry standard design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Figma or Axure;
• Portfolio demonstrating relevant UX Design experience;
• Ability to react to findings from research in order to improve product quality;
• Ability to forgo personal biases and listen to feedback in order to get to the "best" solution possible;
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in order to find ways and means to support business goals;
• Understanding of the physical, cognitive, cultural and social factors that affect design decisions;
• Ability to persuade stakeholders to act in favor of user-centric design decisions, and to demonstrate, with data, the impact of these decisions.
• Work on our great internal projects;
• Be a member of a professional, motivated and enthusiastic team;
• Benefit from career development programs;
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home from time to time;
• Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance.