2019 Sep 04
Are you interested in working for a growing company? Bitdefender is one of the market leading antivirus engines used by over 500+ million users. Our technology has been named Product of the Year by several internationally recognized testing organizations.
- Verify data integrity, clean and process data used for analysis
- Feature selection, feature engineering ,fine tune machine learning models’ parameter, apply already built classifiers
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear/story telling manner
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze the model’s performance and data accuracy.
- Perform in-depth analysis of information from multiple data sources to provide data driven business insights leading to improved business results. Provide recommendations.
- Basic knowledge of statistics notions such as distributions, regression, statistical testing, etc.
- Basic knowledge of machine learning techniques and algorithms (e.g. decision trees, k-NN, Naive Bayes)
- Basic programming skills, preferably in Python, Matlab or R.
- Experience querying databases with SQL.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Curiosity to dive through large amounts of data and find valuable insights.
- Willingness and ability to learn new mathematical and/or technical methods.
- Ability to work independently, in a team and/or across teams.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or related fields.
Apply to this job
- Work on our great internal projects;
- Be a member of a professional, motivated and enthusiastic team;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home from time to time;
- Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance;