Enterprise Product Trainer
2018 Jul 05
Bitdefender is looking for an experienced, technical individual to join the Enterprise Services team in Bucharest. As a member of the Enterprise Services team you will be responsible for the development and delivery of Bitdefender Enterprise product portfolio to our Enterprise partners and customers.
You will be responsible for technical training creation and administration. You will deliver the training sessions onsite or remote and manage partner and customer relationships.
You will be required to work closely with various technical teams, including Enterprise support, product management and product development teams, in a youthful and competitive environment, which will enrich your experience and broaden your perspective.
- Creates, updates, schedules and delivers technical trainings about Bitdefender products and technologies to partners and enterprise customers world-wide on-site and/or via webinar sessions
- Manages company webinars or acts as a technical speaker during webinars
- Builds, maintains and/or delivers online technical trainings content for Bitdefender product and technologies on Bitdefender online trainings platform
- Builds strong relationships with internal teams: Sales, Pre-Sales, Product delivery, Product management, Technical Support and Technical Writers
- Admin and operating level skills for Microsoft Windows Server (2008, 2012) and Windows Desktop (Windows 7,8, 10), Linux operating system
- Basic networking knowledge (TCP/IP protocols)
- Basic knowledge about server and desktop virtualization with VMware ESXi, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, Oracle)
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Access, Power-point)
- Basic knowledge about video editing software (Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, etc.)
- Basic knowledge about audio/video conversion (Xillisoft, Format Factory, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Soundbooth, Adobe Flash etc.)
- Editing skills for HTML/CSS pages
- Can communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts and are comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- High standards and an eye for errors and inefficient processes position
- Project management and business research, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Fluent German or French or Spanish represents an advantage
The information regarding the protection of your private data is available here:
Informatii referitoare la prelucrarea datelor dvs. cu caracter personal sunt disponibile aici.
Apply to this job