Business Intelligence Specialist - Big Data
2018 Mar 22
Business Intelligence is involved in all Bitdefender activities - we help the company make good decisions every day.
We process many terabytes of diverse data, we correlate, analyze and store it, then we make it available in a snap to all our colleagues, so they can steer the company in the best direction.
We have ambitious plans for automated decision-making using Machine Learning and going even further with Big Data.
Here you'll work with many of today's buzzwords: Azure (HDInsight), Spark, Storm, Hive, SQL Server, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Elastic Search, Machine Learning etc.
We're only looking for passionate, very smart people who are willing to learn and who take pride in their work.
You will work on a pretty big Data Lake comprised of Hadoop, SQL Server and other cloud and on premise solutions.
You should already have:
- Experience in writing efficient, complex SQL joins unions, stored procedures, CLR functions, CTE;
- Experience in query optimization (indexes, partitioning... etc.);
- Hands on and deep experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling using SSAS (Analysis Services);
- Experience with ETL working with SQL Integration Services;
Would be nice but NOT mandatory:
- Experience in DAX and MDX;
- Big Data knowledge - Hadoop (Hortonworks, Cloudera), HDFS, HBASE, HIVE, Storm, Flume, Spark;
- Client analytics experience;
- Knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of non-relational databases, MongoDB;
- Knowledge in development in .NET C# (webservices);
Apply to this job
- Work on great technologies & products;
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- Be part of a multinational company;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Have access to leisure rooms (foosball, pool, Wii, darts);
- Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance.