Junior Business Intelligence Specialist
2018 Mar 22
We are now looking for a Junior BI Developer to join our Business Intelligence team in Bucharest. The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer’s role is to design and implement BI software and systems, including integration and development of databases and data warehouses. This includes also selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end users. The Business Intelligence Developer is also responsible for ensuring high levels of BI availability through support functions and in-depth testing.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications;
- Design, build and maintain all aspects from how data is collected, processed to data reporting and analytics;
- Develop customer-facing reports by writing ad-hoc SQL Queries in order to solve internal needs;
- Design, develop and maintain ETL jobs and related data warehouse models/ objects/systems;
- Import data from various external sources (SQL Server, My SQL, PostgreSQL), including big data platform or non-relational databases
- Detect data abnormalities or quality issues and their root causes.
- Some experience with any version of Microsoft SQL Server 2005- 2016;
- Good understanding of writing SQL queries (stored procedures, functions, views);
- Some hands-on experience with SQL Integration Services, SQL Reporting Services or SQL Analysis Services;
- Passion for data insights, goal-oriented, highly self-motivated, good collaboration inside and outside team;
- Enjoy challenges and to solve complex problems on a daily basis;
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights;
- Knowledge or experience with C# .net;
- Knowledge of non-relational databases, MongoDB;
Apply to this job
- Work on great technologies & products;
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- Be part of a multinational company;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Have access to leisure rooms (foosball, pool, Wii, darts);
- Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance.