QA Analyst - Gravity Zone
2017 Sep 27
We are looking for dedicated specialists, determined to build a successful career in Software Quality Assurance. In Bitdefender, QA Analysts are valued professionals performing critical functions in the software development lifecycle and have decisive contribution on product success.
As a QA Analyst your tasks will consist of:
- · Reviewing and commenting on product specifications and designs;
- · Creating test plans and test cases;
- · Performing tests against builds and test procedures;
- · Ensuring the product fulfills all target requirements before each release;
- · Acting as customer advocate; providing risk analysis for the product and ensure that all issues were addressed prior to product delivery.
Web applications testing experience;
- · Experience with multi operating systems environments (Windows and Linux);
- · Networking knowledge (SWITCHING, ROUTING, DHCP, NAT, VPN) – CCNA Preferred;
- · Experience with virtual environments (Vmware, Hyper-V or Xen Server);
- · Good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes;
- · Experience in working with test case management tools / bug tracking tools(JIRA is a plus);
- · Scripting experience(Bash/Perl/Python/Ruby) is a plus;
- · Good analytical skills / problem solver;
- · Enthusiastic team player;
- · Good command of written/spoken English;
- · Attention to details;
- · Organized person.
Any of the following skills is a plus:
- · Automated test tool experience;
- · Experience with Selenium browser automation tool;
- · Experience with Java and PHP programming language.
Apply to this job