2017 Sep 27
Bitdefender is looking for a smart and talented back-end developer for its Web Development team in Bucharest. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining the Bitdefender websites. Your objective consists in implementing new features and improving the existing features on the website.
The main part of your job will require to work on improving the current back-end and as well developing a new back-end for the website. If you are passionate about web technologies and web security, have good logical and analytical skills and you wish to be part of a professional and successful team, please let us know by applying to this job.
- You will develop and maintain new back-end platform;
- You will contribute to overall solution architecture;
- At least 2 years of PHP;
- Experience developing and maintaining complex, scalable web applications
- Good knowledge of design patterns and OOP principles
- Working experience with PHP 5+ features (traits, namespaces, closures)
- Solid experience with ORMs and database systems (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Working experience with a distributed versioning system (Git, Mercurial)
- Experience with Linux, bash, PHP-fpm and Nginx
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs via web services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with Symfony framework
Apply to this job
- Work on great technologies & products;
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- Be part of a multinational company;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance.