C/C++ Developer (Linux; Networking)-Core Security Team
2017 Sep 26
We are currently working on IDS/IPS technologies, with custom hardware, running on an embedded OS, as well as new security strategies and applications powered by our cloud services.
- Keep up to date with network security and research new prevention methods
- Develop critical components related to network filtering
- Interact with multiple internal teams to deliver a standalone security product
- Work together with QA for the on the usual quality related tasks (automated testing, code reviews, vulnerability assessments)
- Closely monitor and improve product performance and behavior under extreme conditions
- Strong experience with C/C++ and concurrency
- Understanding of networking concepts, and desire to learn more
- General OS knowledge and comfortable with system programming
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
Will be considered a plus:
- Experience with linux/bsd system programming
- Strong networking or security background
- Experience with performance benchmarking and debugging
Apply to this job
- Work on great technologies & products;
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- Be part of a multinational company;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance.