iOS Testing Engineer
2017 Aug 25
We love what we do here at Bitdefender’s Mac & iOS team: we help hundreds of thousands of Mac & iOS users stay safe. We are seeking dedicated specialists, determined to build a successful career in Software Quality
As an Testing Engineer your tasks will include:
- Design, review and execute test suites;
- Submit, regress and verify defects;
- Perform tests against builds and test procedures;
- Review and refine product specifications and design.
- Algorithmic thinking, above all;
- We are looking for an inquisitive person who is passionate about technology and who shares our view about the value of delivering quality products.
- We are looking for a person who is methodical and pays very close attention to details, but who also has the initiative to challenge and improve existing routines and processes.
- Scripting experience in any scripting language;
Nice to have:
- Some previous testing experience: good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes.
- Previous experience in automation engineering;
- Previous experience with iOS, MAC, UNIX, LINUX: would be nice but this is not mandatory;
- You truly enjoy breaking software.
Apply to this job
- Learn about computer security;
- Work on great technologies & products;
- Be a member of a friendly and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- Be part of a multinational company;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance