Costruisci un futuro sicuro con Bitdefender!
Entrare nel team Bitdefender significa lavorare per un nuovo tipo di società.
C++ Software Developer Windows - Endpoint Projects
2017 May 18
- You will develop product modules;
- You will act as consultant when defining modules’ architecture, as subject matter expert when reviewing your team’s code, as mentor when you’re being asked for help, as team member the rest of the time;
- You will propose improvements in modules’ architecture;
- At least 1 year in C/C++ on Microsoft platforms;
- Knowledge in areas such as multi-threading, inter-process communication, synchronization primitives, debugging (Visual Studio/ WinDbg), network programming (sockets, synchronous/asynchronous communication);
- Application & code design (architecture, design patterns);
- Experience with source code control and issue management tools;
- Eager to learn;
- Very organized;
- Self-motivated and enthusiast;
- Willing to act as mentor for the team members on specific technical areas.
Apply to this job
- Work on great technologies & products;
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- Be part of a multinational company;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance.