C++ Developer (Windows) - Core Security Team
2017 May 09
The job requires advanced knowledge of Windows and sometimes Linux Operating systems. CST team develops the critical protection components in Bitdefender’s products.
- The efficient integration of laboratory developed technologies in Bitdefender products, so they do not impact the performance of the running device.
- Development of new protection elements, adjusted to the market’s challenges.
The CST team offers you tremendous growth opportunities, in a fast paced environment. You will be exposed to methods applied by world-class engineers. The achievements of the CST team Bitdefender landed the Bitdefender products a high ranking: The first three places in independent international tests, during the last 3 years.
- You will develop product modules and integrate technologies provided by other teams;
- You will act as consultant when defining modules’ architecture, as subject matter expert when reviewing your team’s code, as mentor when you’re being asked for help, as team member the rest of the time;
- You will propose improvements in modules’ architecture;
- At least 3 years in C/C++ on Microsoft platforms;
- Knowledge in areas such as multi-threading, inter-process communication, synchronization primitives, debugging (Visual Studio/ WinDbg);
- Application & code design (architecture, design patterns);
- Experience with source code control and issue management tools;
- Eager to learn;
- Very organized;
- Willing to act as mentor for the team members on specific technical areas.
Will be considered a plus:
- network programming (sockets, synchronous/asynchronous communication)
- scripting – python
Apply to this job
- Work on great technologies & products;
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- Be part of a multinational company;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Enjoy a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, as well as medical and accident insurance;